- Show respect for fellow club members at all times;
- Show respect and appreciation for the volunteers who give their time to help the club and/or event(s);
- Never yell, taunt, or threaten physical violence towards other members of the club, a volunteer or event spectator. Members with a criminal history of violence or with a legal restraining order against them by another member may be barred from membership and participation in all club activities;
- Never use abusive or vulgar language, or make racial, ethnic or gender-related slurs or derogatory comments at club-hosted events;
- Never make unwanted sexual or physical contact with other members. Members found to be listed on a sex offender registry, convicted of a sex crime, or caught having, creating, or distributing child pornography will be immediately barred from membership and all participation in club activities;
- Abide by race rules and engage in fair competition, which includes anti-doping compliance, no course cutting, or other means of gaining a competitive advantage that is considered cheating when participating in club races or other races where you may represent the club by wearing a club-branded singlet, shirt, uniform, etc.
- Always report violations of the Member Code of Conduct policy to the Board in writing.