Safety of our runners is the most important aspect for us. We take diseases and conditions like COVID-19 very seriously. Given the vaccination rate and new state/local/national guidance, the following rules apply:
- Masks optional. Per CDC guidance, masks are not required for vaccinated individuals, but they are still recommended for unvaccinated individuals. We ask that you operate accordingly on the honor system and make the right personal choice for you. Per the same guidance, masks will be optional for coaches during workouts as well.
- All participants, coaches and pacers should exercise appropriate cleaning, disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home. Individuals will be sent home if symptoms are observed by others, and will not return until standard criteria are met (see below)
- Keep separation between runners
- Please do not share liquid or food/gels, etc.
- While not mandatory, FRC supports the usage of masks
Guidelines for “return to run”
In the case of a coach, pacer or participant who was diagnosed with a virus like COVID-19, the individual should follow the CDC recommendations available here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html .